Criminal Trespass to a Vehicle

Criminal Trespass to a Vehicle

A person commits the crime of criminal trespass to a vehicle if such person knowingly and unlawfully enters a vehicle of another person with intent to commit a crime (with the intent to steal something from within).

If items stolen are an aggregate value over $1000.00, please contact the Parker Police Department at 303-841-9800.

Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • Receive a confirmation message that says your report has been submitted.
  • Be given a police report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the report for your records.

Start Report Here